I Love my Cheek Bones! - The Woodlands, TX

I have always been an active and healthy person. ...

I have always been an active and healthy person. But with age I noticed my youthful cheek bones weren't as full as they used to be. I went to Dr. Guy to learn about my options. I had read about different fillers and surgery options, and Dr. Guy reviewed all of this with me. After he looked at me he recommended Restylane Lyft. He used this topical numbing cream which was amazing. I have previously had fillers without being numb and this made all the difference. As we did the treatment I loved how he kept making me laugh. When we were done I loved my new cheek bones. I saw my daughter the following week who loved my cheeks so much that she went to Dr. Guy to get her cheeks done. We will both definitely be back.
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guy was great. He was very personable. He listened to me and explained the options to help me reach my goals. He kept me laughing during my treatment. He really made me feel at ease. And i love how the doctor was the one doing the injection.