Post-Pregnancy Breast Augmentation and Rhinoplasty - The Woodlands, TX

My motivation was to get back to somewhat my...

My motivation was to get back to somewhat my pre-baby body. After breast-feeding 2 kids, my body wasn't what it used to be. Also, I always had always been self-conscious when it came to my profile and nose. I always said, from the time I was a pre-teen, I was going to fix that some day.

Recovery: The breast augmentation honestly was not a huge deal to recover from. It really wasn't that painful. The worst part was not being able to exercise! :-)

The Rhinoplasty for me was a big recovery period and not one I think I was fully prepared for. I bruised and swelled a lot! Luckily withing a few weeks, with the help of some make-up, was able to enter the world again. The other big obstacle was sunglasses. I had to use medical tape to tape the glasses above the bridge of my nose for nearly 3 or 4 months. I didn't realize it would be that long. Lastly, my nose was extremely sensitive for nearly 6 months or so after the surgery. The nose didn't hurt but if my kids bumped it, it felt like I was punched. These were the things I don't think I fully prepared myself for. However, I think my profile looks great and am happy that I did the surgery. I am not self-conscious yet I still look like myself.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Correa was so professional. I was hesitant to have the double procedures and went to numerous doctors. Once I met with Dr. Correa, I knew I had met my doctor. He takes time to explain everything to you, is understanding and very patient! Dr. Correa explained everything both to my husband and me at the hospital. Results were great. He could tell I was nervous. He made me feel very comfortable. His office staff is also fantastic! Love Gabby. So caring.