45 Year Old Empty Nester, Mother of 3 Children, Ready for a Big Change! - The Woodlands, TX

I consulted with 4 surgeons before choosing Dr...

I consulted with 4 surgeons before choosing Dr Gill. I knew from the moment I scheduled my consult with his office manager, Melissa, Dr Gill would be my choice. Dr Gill and his staff were very friendly and answered all my questions. Dr Gill helped me to have realistic expectations which he exceeded. I am very happy with my decision and the PS I chose.

More photos

This is not like me to post my business on a social media site, but I've been so happy with my results I wanted to share with anyone considering the procedures. I had a tummy tuck With Lipo of the abdomen and flanks. A breast lift with 320cc ultra high profile silicone implants.
I have to admit the recovery was harder than I expected. I had 3 c-sections, plus a partial hysterectomy. All of these in my opinion were easier and quicker recoveries. I only took 7 days off work and after returning realized I should have taken a little longer. I did need help showering and getting dressed the first few days. (My daughters took turns coming to stay with me) Getting a shower chair was necessary for me as well as a stool to get in and out of my high bed. I Had an issue with extreme itching - used Benadryl and vanicream (dr told me to get). Also had to take colace and finally had a BM on day 5 post op.
At 4 1/2 weeks, I noticed some blood on my gauze and realized I had a small opening on the abdominal incision. Dr's office explained it was probably from a stitch being a little stubborn in breaking loose to dissolve.
I'll be 5 weeks on Monday and things look better everyday. Still in my compression garment with a flexee underneath it. I return to traveling this Wednesday but Dr Gill told me to have someone else get my luggage off the carousel. Since I don't want to mess up anything he's done, I'll certainly comply.
I will have my 6 week appointment on August 12th and expect to be fully released so I can hit the gym to get everything else looking as good as my abdomen.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gill was very kind. He answered all my questions and explained exactly what he would be doing. He and his staff are amazing! I couldn't have made a better choice!