Best Facial and Esthetician Ever - The Woodlands, TX

My esthetician was Manju Kabotra. I came in for a...

My esthetician was Manju Kabotra. I came in for a facial because I received a $50 off coupon in my email for my birthday. I've had two facials here before and the first one was great. The second one was okay...not bad, but not what I needed for my skin type, so I wasn't sure about coming back. BUT, I'm so glad I did. Manju spent more time with me than I expected- an hour and a half when I was only expecting an hour and she was so thorough. I've had estheticians (at other offices) completely skip extractions when I clearly have some blackhead around my nose and jawline but Manju gave that a generous amount of attention even without my asking her to do so. She also paid very close attention to my skin and put on some treatments that helped. I have combination/T-zone skin (dry-normal on the cheeks and oily on my forehead, nose, and chin) and she used different treatments accordingly. During the facial she also noticed how tired and stressed I looked and spent (what I think was extra) time massaging me. My skin definitely looks better and feels better, which is not something I've always been able to say after a facial, so I am truly grateful :) Request her if you can!
The Woodlands Family Physician

Dr. Chaitali Nagrani's office My esthetician was Manju Kabotra. Friendly, generous, attentive to detail, and goes above and beyond. I'll definitely be asking for her next time and bringing more cash to tip her appropriately. She's THAT good.