Aging....... - The Woodlands, TX

Aging....isn't for the faint of heart but.........

Aging....isn't for the faint of heart but...... neither is plastic surgery. I want to say from the onset that I will NOT be posting pictures of myself. That is largely due to my privacy issues and also I feel like photos are largely subjective as well.

I've decided to do this review because I simply wanted to review my surgeon. Like most women I did an exhaustive search on all of this prior. In the end I chose Dr. Andrew Lyos. I found his professional, no nonsense approach to be refreshing and trustworthy. He did not try to sell me procedures or make outrageous promises.

My surgery went well and he adequately prepared me for what was to come. The thing I want to say is that I have noticed that a lot of reviewers don't talk much about the follow up care they received post-operatively. This is a key element I think and something that this physician does extremely well. He follows his patients a full year post-op. It's just the difference between being a good doc and a great doc!!

I have heard people say "oh you're brave to do this." I chuckle at that. I've seen bravery and this is not it. This is simple vanity. Wanting to hedge what will eventually be a losing bet against aging. But.... if one chooses to wager it's good to have realistic expectations and a great doctor!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon