DiVa Procedure for 40 Year Old Mom of 2 - The Woodlands, TX

I decided I needed to do something after...

I decided I needed to do something after experiencing vaginal dryness during intercourse. My OB said this was normal when you get into your 40's. Ugh! Did not know this was going to be a benefit of getting older. The doctor wanted to prescribe medication for the dryness, but I really didn't want to take a pill. I thought that there had to be something to do with out medication or store bought lubrication. Anyways, I had several friends swear by this procedure and decided to do my own research. I was very hesitant at first to do this procedure concerned about the pain, side effects, etc...., but was put right as ease after my consultation with Dr. Peet in the Woodlands (He is the national trainer for this new procedure). If I'm going to do something like this I want the best. So, what do you need to know? 1) This procedure really works. I'm a big chicken about pain and I have to say that it was not as bad as I feared. Dr. Peet went out of his way to make my treatment comfortable. There was very little pain, if any until the last 45 sec or so. 2) I was told I would need to avoid intercourse for a week... I would give your self a full week to 10 days. I was so excited to see if my boyfriend noticed the difference I jumped in 5 days later and was initially uncomfortable. That initial pain was gone a few minutes into intercourse and non-existent days later when I realized I need to heal a few more days. 3) Boyfriend noticed without me even telling him! He asked what I had done and I told him about the DiVa procedure. He said out of all the crazy procedures I have done for aesthetics, this one he noticed a big difference! No Lube, no pills and I'm back to my college days enjoying sex again. I hope this helps!
The Woodlands OB/GYN