The Pain is Terrible. The Woodlands, TX

I had the cool sculpture procedure done on my...

I had the cool sculpture procedure done on my abdomen, Tuesday, November 1. They told me the side effects, bUT never said how much pain I would be in. My pain actually started on Saturday, November 5. It is terrible. The stinging, tingling, burning and stabbing get pain is unbearable. I have taken over the counter pain relievers and prescription pain killers to no avil. I called the office today and talked to the nurse who assured me the pain will subside in a few more days. She told me to continue to wear the compression garment and ice the area with OTC drugs. The ice only works when applied, once off, the pain returns. I can't miss work, but I'm so grumpy because of the pain. I'm supposed to have the area above the abdomen and under breasts on November 14th. I'm really considering cancelling. I don't think I can take the pain. Tomorrow I will call the office again and see what can be done. I can't take another day of this pain.
Ideal Image

The office staff was wonderful and considerate. The after pain of the procedure needs to be explained in a little more depth.