27, No Kids, Major Weight Loss, Getting Breast Lift Plus Breast Implants - The Woodlands, TX

I have been considering a breast lift and implants...

I have been considering a breast lift and implants and I finally made a consultation and have now scheduled my procedure. I'm nervous but super excited to do this!
Old weight - 190 (size D cup), current 140.
Currently size B, plan to be full C - lollipop incision, silicone, moderate plus 375-400cc.

FINALLY got my Breast Lift Plus Breast Implants

After meeting a second time, I decided I was ready to book my procedure. I am now 8 days post opp and feel and look amazing! (boob wise, haha).

We went 400 cc, under the muscle, textured silicone with a Benelli lift - which we thought we would have to do lollipop but luckily my breast lifted more than expected from the implant.

(will add pics soon)

Pre op pics

Post op (1 week)

????

Post op 1 week

Post op 1 week

Update, small issue

A week or so after surgery that my implant looked to be 'double bubbling' or 'bottoming out'.

Went to surgeon and he planed some compression bandaging.

Had a follow up yesterday and not much has changed but keeping our fingers crossed and continuing to bandage.

On the plus side my Sterile strips are off now!

Pics from last week and this week

5 weeks and 3 days post op

Surgeon decided for us to wait and see how the 'double bubble' will handle not having compression bandages so my boobs are bandage free again.
Nip incisions looking so much better!

Can't wait to get the go ahead to start working out again! I miss it but still maintaining weight pretty well.

Got the ok to wear normal bras!

Super excited to wear normal bras! Don't feel as limited in my clothes now ????

Went shopping!

Enjoying shopping for the first time in forever!
The Woodlands General Surgeon

Met with Dr. Lind a few weeks ago and from the start I felt extremely comfortable with him and his assistant. Very knowledgeable and went through all of my paperwork (medical history, etc) with me. Clean office. Spacious but still cozy. He had really good breast implant sizers for me to try on with my bra. Also had an amazing machine 'Vectra 3D' that takes a 3D picture of your breasts and has software that allows you to see what your breasts 'should' look like after surgery depending on size, style, incisions, etc.