Breast Augmentation

Im lucky to say after my procedure I had little to...

Im lucky to say after my procedure I had little to no pain it was exactly how it was explain to me it would be and it was very smooth and comfortable all questions and concerns were answer and Im very happy with my results. For my consultation i was given the time to explain with detail the procedure without being rush out discuss different options for my best interest on my procedure. I felt comfortable enough that if i had any doubt in my mind i could always call and clear things up.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Correa is very calm and understanding of the patients needs. He took his time to answer all my questions and concern with out pushing his opinion to me. He listen to my wants and needs and explain calmly and patiently step by step what was to be expected before during and after the procedure. He even took the time that evening of surgery day to call and see how i was doing, something that doctors hardly ever do now a days. Lets not forget Ms Gabrielle she is awesome and made everything smooth and very comfortable she is very positive and very helpful. Happy to say im very satisfied with my results and I highly recommend.