Highly Recommend Dr. De La Cruz - The Woodlands, TX

I wanted a boob job for many years. I was just...

I wanted a boob job for many years. I was just scared of the surgery and of what could possibly go wrong during and after the procedure after meeting with Dr. Cruz during the consultation I was convinced that I should go ahead and go thru with it he was very informative and reassuring . Its been 3 months since my procedure and I am very satisfied with the outcome not to mention very satisfied with my choice in surgeon Dr. De La Cruz along with his wonderful staff have been very caring and dedicated to making sure my road to recovery is exceptional and complication free. Dr.De La Cruz doesn't just do the procedure and wish you luck along the way .He is there every step of the way making sure his patience recover properly and addresses any concerns promptly. This is one Dr . I can honestly say loves his career and takes care of his patients. I highly recommend him tho anybody looking to get any kind of cosmetic procedure done. Dr. De La Cruz is s 5+ star doctor along with his lovely staff.
Galveston General Surgeon