37 Years Old 3 Kids Finally Decided to Do Something About my Vein-y Legs! Woodland Hills, CA

I hate my legs! I want to be able to use shorts...

I hate my legs! I want to be able to use shorts again without feeling completely self conscious. Today I had my treatment. I think I feel a little bit of buyers remorse. I bought 1 cc of Asclera vein treatment for $99 via Groupon. After the evaluation the PA said we needed to focus on one leg at a time. Then she said she would need to inject 4cc but that would only cover one vein that was about 6 inches long located in the back of my knee. I paid an additional $300. Now I don't know if this was true or if I was overcharged. I've been reading other reviews where the cost was about that much but it covers both legs and as many veins as possible.

The Day After the Treatment

Ok..ok..I'm starting to be a believer! One day after I can already see the difference. I wish I had taken a before pic to share but I promise it's so much better!!

Almost 4 months later

I can't say I love the results, I still have bruising on that vein even this long after. Does anyone know if this will go away? ????. I've read it could be a while. I never went back for follow-up treatments. Suddenly I felt insecure about seeing a Physician Assistant. I'm going to be reaching out to a place called West Medical. They are advertising vein treatments and I'm intrigued. ????
Ghazal Pooya, PA