29year Old,mother of 2, Acne - Woodland Hills, CA

I've had acne since I was 13, big cystic clusters...

I've had acne since I was 13, big cystic clusters I've tried everything from pills,creams, natural remedies, Accutane .... Blah blah blah... So I had my PDT on 11/10/14... No pain no swelling no peeling no scabs or crusting... Only itchy and kinda dry and broke out on my chin, which I heard a purge is normal... I'm wondering if its even going to work... Will post updates!!!

second treatment

So I had my second treatment on 12/18.... This time the levulan stung and I felt very little burning during the light treatment. I'm still breaking out on my chin and neck and have small white heads around my nose. I've also changes from using cetaphil to organic coconut oil to moisturize plus I read it has vitamins to heal and fade scars. Also its antifungal and antibacterial.... Its been 2 days using coconut oil. I never peels and people tell me i just look lightly sunburn. Some people tell me my skin looks better but I don't see the difference, maybe I'm impatient I just want clearer skin ASAP. I have one more treatment in January and the Dr says if she doesn't see improvements my options are Accutane or spiralin (not sure if I spelled it right).
NP Jackie Phillips

I love her she was very informative and guided me step by step and stood with me at all times...