Was New Patient To Kaiser and Dr. Eby Took Away All My Concerns - Woodland Hills, CA

I was diagnosed with beast cancer in November...

I was diagnosed with beast cancer in November 2011, and I had a double mastectomy and tissue expander placement by two doctors within my HMO network. The work was sub standard, but going through the whole cancer process is pretty intimidating, so I was trying to go with the flow as much as possible.
In May of 2012 our insurance changed to Kaiser. I remember being so upset. My old plastic surgeon was telling my that he could continue my treatment. During this time, someone on Beastcancer.org was telling me about Dr. Eby. She was telling me that his credentials and reputation where so great, that I should really give him a try.
I met with him as soon as as we switched and knew right away I had made the right choice.
January 30, 2013, Dr. Eby performed the switch from tissue expanders to my new breast implants. Should be simple enough, except that once inside, he found that my original surgeon didn't do a complete mastectomy on my right side, so Dr. Eby actually had to completed the mastectomy before he secured the implants.
My case has been complicated from the beginning, but every step of the way, Dr. Eby has made it as painless as possible and my chest looks amazing.
I am very sad because Dr. Eby has left Kaiser. I have met his replacement, and although she has an excellent reputation, I am missing the bedside manner of my favorite PS.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon