50 Years Young DermaPen Before and After Pictures - Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I have hit the wall! Couldn't take what was...

I have hit the wall! Couldn't take what was looking back at me from the mirror, so this past year, I started having "stuff" done.
I did have 6 treatments of IPL last year and it hurts. The pain is ok, I can take pain. It was the "shock" that would send my heart racing and had to take xanax before treatments. Wasn't for me. Besides, was looking for rosacea help and all it really did was diminish some large brown spots.
Today, I decided to do a DermaPen treatment(micro needling) (vampire facial) whatever you wanna call it. I chose to do it sans the vampire (PRP) (platelets) for my first procedure.
I gotta say, it really didn't hurt much. They put a thick layer of numbing cream all over my face and i sat there and played candy crush for about 20-30 minutes. Then the aesthetician came in and took me to another room and started the procedure and answering my questions, as she went along and would advise me of the number of passes per section, as she proceeded. The forehead was the worst part, which I'd have to say was a 5 on a scale from 1-10. The rest was a piece of cake. Before and after she took the dermaPen off each pass, she'd rub Hylauronic Acid into the area. After all was said and done, she put on a mask that had vitamins and minerals and was very cooling and relaxing. I took a little snooze.
I was surprised how tight and bright my skin was! I swear I was less red than before I had the procedure. I was thinking I was going to be red like some pictures I have seen on here, especially with my rosacea. I feel like my between-the-eye wrinkles have lessened. PS-The one on the left eye is a scar. How my right eye copied it, is a mystery!
Even my broken capillaries on the left side of my nose, seems diminished...and this is an hour after the procedure.
Below are before and after pictures. My 17-year-old, who was passing my computer, says, "you look sad in the first set of pictures." hahaha...out of the mouths of teens!
Sorry if pictures aren't great, I wanted to do a side-by-side comparison and it's the best I could do!
If this is any indication of the results, after an hour, I am hooked. Will post more in coming weeks.

I don't know if I see much of a difference. I feel like skin is a little less saggy and maybe the 11s are flatter. I do have rosacea. Seems a little less red and irritaed. What do you think? I'm thinking, the MedSpa and RealSelf community are right, definitely need more treatments to see any improvement. I'll go two more times and report back. In the meantime, see my pics below, two weeks in. comparison pics are before and afters.

Had to postpone latest dermapen treatment due to illness :(

I had to take heavy duty meds that included tetracycline and I thought it best to hold off for now. Will post pics at next treatment, in June!
Nicole at Elizabeth Roche Medspa

Nicole was so nice and polite and knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable and answered all my annoying questions.