Loving my New Hourglass Shape! - Woodbury, NY

My overall experience with Dr. Greenberg was...

My overall experience with Dr. Greenberg was amazing, to say the least. At my consultation appointment I was beyond nervous. Dr G & staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Booking my procedure with Dr. G was a no brainer. I met with Donna, the surgical coordinator following my consultation & she too made me feel right at home. I am typically a nervous person, however, the day of my procedure I felt reassured that I was in good hands. Dr. Greenberg & his staff are truly an amazing team. I am now just about a year post liposuction of my abdomen/flanks and I couldn't be happier. From my initial phone call to the office, to now a year later, my experience has been nothing short of amazing. Since then, I have referred several family members and friends and even booked my second procedure scheduled for February of next year.
Woodbury Plastic Surgeon

Hands down, amazing! Took his time explaining the procedure at the consult and even took my (several) phone calls up until my procedure to ease my nervous mind! The best of the best!