56 Years Old, Former Sun Worshipper, So Happy I Did This! - Woodbury, NY

Years of sun worshiping and menopause were...

Years of sun worshiping and menopause were wreaking havoc on my skin. I've used Retin A, Botox and fillers in the past but they just weren't filling the bill. After much research, I met with Dr. Dilip Madnani. I decided to have a necklift, lower facelift, laser resurfacing, fat transfer, and upper blephroplasty. I am so glad that I went through with this, a few friends tried to talk me out of it saying it would be better if I waited till I was 60. Dr.Madnani and his team are phenomenal. A key factor in choosing Dr. Madnani is that he is board certified in facial plastic surgery and that he performs surgery under local anesthesia. This was important to me because recovery is quicker under local. Everything had been explained to me thoroughly before hand. The surgery was actually quite comfortable. Recovery was about a week, my only complication was a small hematoma on one side of my neck which in which the bruise was hidden by my hair anyway. It resolved on its own after two weeks and did not slow me down in any way. My results are phenomenal, I look natural and refreshed. I was tired of that resting B face. I am so enjoying my newfound confidence, applying make up is fun again. My husband who was quite nervous about me doing this is thrilled as well.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Madnani is a true professional as well as an artist. He is an expert in his field. Do not hesitate to call and consult with him. His team is phenomenal as well. Very supportive from start to finish.