Tummy Tuck and Lipo. Woodbury, MN

I was 50 years old and I had lost 60 pounds on my...

I was 50 years old and I had lost 60 pounds on my own and needed help removing the excess skin. Dr. Rocheford was wonderful. Before, during and after, she and her staff were there for me. The first week was tough but got easier. Just follow their directions and don't push yourself too soon. Great advice from Dr. and staff there. Call if you need to and they will talk you through the hard days. It does get better and my results are great. They never made me feel dumb for asking many questions and I called a lot! Great experience because of everyone there. I totally recommend going to talk to Dr. Rocheford. You will see you made the right choice after you meet her.

Additional info

I would suggest getting a lift chair when having this procedure. So very painful even to get to the toilet the first few days. I had 24 hour help from my sister thank god. There was no way I could have kept track of pills and times etc. by myself those first few days. She stayed with me for two weeks. The chair was able to stay for a month. I slept in it for at least a week before trying my bed. Propping knees up as not to stretch your stomach skin too much at first. Just too much to keep track of like emptying the drains and changing gauze. The first week it's just too painful to be on your own. You will need help with pretty much everything. Take the help! It's been 5 months since my surgery and I'm still numb in my midsection. That may go away but may stay like that, idk.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rocheford makes you feel at ease. Never rushes you. Always makes time and makes sure you have everything you need. So very nice. I consider her a friend and always recommend her to everyone. Very professional but never stuffy. Love her.