Over Charged for Poor Results

Dr Tuttle told me to go through my insurance for...

Dr Tuttle told me to go through my insurance for this procedure, promised me I would not pay more than what I was quoted. The story changed significantly after surgery. Between what they charged me and my insurance, I paid more out of pocket and between all the Health Partners affiliates, they made approximately 3x what my quote was for. Had to go back for an in-office procedure to fix the "dog ears" or points she left on my hips. I commented on the fact that I didn't like that I could hear them scraping and cutting me. She made sure to tell the woman assisting her to get the music back in there for next time. Didn't bother to grab it for me though. I still have a funny looking point on one hip too. Terrible experience. Wouldn't recommend Dr Tuttle or Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons in Woodwinds Hospital at all.
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

I feel she deliberately mis-lead me about my billing and was completely unwilling to help after surgery. Said it was a quick/easy in office procedure to fix hips. I scheduled as my lunch since it wouldn't take long but ended up missing several hours of work and one of my hips still looks funny.