Droopy Chin Fixed with Minimal - Woodbury, MN

I had an in-office neck lift procedure at the age...

I had an in-office neck lift procedure at the age of 55. The results were even better than I hoped. The surgery only took a few hours and went quickly as Dr. Rocheford and I chatted the entire time.
I experienced minimal pain/downtime after the procedure.
In the past I was under the impression only surgery such as a full face lift could correct my droopy chin. I was pleased to find out it did not have to be so invasive. I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who qualifies.
Dr. Rocheford does quality work and I have recommended her to many friends. She and her staff come across as highly skilled and professional, but also add a personal touch I have never experienced in any other medical setting.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rocheford is a quality physician with superior doctor/patient interaction skills. She makes you feel comfortable from the initial consultation all the way through the follow-up. She is also a highly skilled surgeon. I was more than pleased with the procedure she performed for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking into cosmetic surgery.