I Always Feel Like I Get my Money's Worth - Woodbury, MN

I just turned 52 years old and look like I am in...

I just turned 52 years old and look like I am in my late 30's. I attribute this great fortune to my plastic surgeon, Dr. David Thao. I have been seeing Doctor Thao for almost a decade. Rather than taking lots of trips, I would rather invest my money into myself. I started with Liposuction and a Tummy tuck and had amazing results. Dr. Thao is always careful about perfect results. If he doesn't believe a person will not benefit, he will not perform the surgery. Imagine that.........

I also have invested in my skin on my face and other areas of my body. Again, I have had incredible results. I am Caucasian and the laser procedures seem to work best on my fair skin. I have no wrinkles and my skin is flawless. The machines are great for Keratosis and other skin tags. I go in annually and get "cleaned up." I get much better results than going to a dermatologist.

I also use Botox for my forehead. I use to get stress headaches 3 times a week. Now I rarely need an aspirin and my forehead looks beautiful. I also get Juvederm every 8 months. That knocks at least decade off my appearance.

Finally, I love working with the staff. They are friendly, very competent and accommodating. When I come in, they remember what is going on my life and are interested enough to ask questions. I like that. I have never had one negative experience with this clinic. I always feel like I get my moneys worth. Dr. Thao will keep me as a client for the rest of our lives.
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon