Amazing Results - Woodbury, MN

Dr. Rocheford and her staff are nothing short of...

Dr. Rocheford and her staff are nothing short of amazing. I have wanted a breast reduction for many years and I knew that when the time came that I preferred a woman surgeon. Dr. Heather is warm, professional, personable and knowledgeable. I felt safe and in good hands from my first visit. As I prepared for my surgery, the staff, especially Bonnie, took lots of time with me whenever I had questions to be sure I understood what was about to happen and what I needed to do to be totally prepared for a successful surgery.

The morning of surgery, I was very nervous and when Doctor Heather showed up she put me totally at ease. She prepared me well for what was about to happen and what to expect after surgery.

I am now 6 weeks out from my surgery and the results are fabulous - so natural, so beautiful. Every time I have seen Doctor Heather, she has spent time with me, I have always felt that I am the only patient she has. She has been so excited and happy for me for the fantastic results. I am so happy that I selected Rocheford Plastic Surgery and Dr. Heather Rocheford as my surgeon for this important procedure. I would recommend her to anyone thinking about any plastic surgery procedure.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon