Breast Reconstruction Due to Breast Cancer

1st surgery was 5/17/16 to place expanders in...

1st surgery was 5/17/16 to place expanders in after bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer. Was seen in clinic approximately every two weeks for expansion. Then had final implants placed 9/1/16. I am now done with surgery and could not be happier with the experience and the results. Dr. Tuttle and her entire staff are exceptional.
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tuttle and her entire staff were incredible. They were kind, supportive, knowledgeable, professional, and empathetic. They all took the time to listen to my concerns and desires. Dr. Tuttle thoroughly explained what she would do and why. I am extremely happy with the result. There was very little discomfort during the entire process. It's a little shatteringly to receive a breast cancer diagnosis. They picked up the pieces and made me feel whole again. I am so thankful for Dr. Tuttle, Joanne, and the entire staff at HP Cosmetic And Plastic Surgeons, Woodbury.