40s Breast Reduction - Woodbury, MN

This doctor is so great! Her personality, her help...

This doctor is so great! Her personality, her help in explaining what was going to happen, and so far the results of my surgery! I'm only into recovery by 11 days, so I don't know what my breasts will look like when I'm finished healing - but as of right now, I think they are what I expected! I can possibly put some pictures on here later. I want to get the before pictures from my PS first, so I can have before and after.
I will say I don't have nearly as much pain as I expected to, and compression bras are more important than I thought they would be for the first couple weeks after surgery. I have been using my ace bandage to wrap at night.
All in all, I say DO IT! My neck and upper back felt pain free immediately!

2 weeks into healing!

Yesterday was my 2 week anniversary of becoming the new me! :) I find myself doing too much one day, and resting the next. This is how I always operate though: I think I feel good, so get all the stuff done but remember not to lift more than 10 pounds! Next day, why do I hurt worse today? Lol
I don't have before pictures yet, but I will upload where I am at in healing as of today. I was a 42 DDD or 40G - when I am done healing up I will probably be a 40C. The lines in my breasts are from my post surgical compression bra. Wearing this during the day, and wrapping with the ace bandage when I sleep at night has really helped with swelling, and getting rid of the sloshing sound! Lol

3 and 1/2 weeks into healing!

Healing is moving along nicely! My breasts have started looking more like breasts again since removing the tapes. I was told by my PS that the "boxy" look will go away in favor of a natural breast shape as the stitches dissolve (think about how tight those stitches are holding position). I'm trying to remember to drink a ton of water because it helps the body heal, but some days I don't listen to me. I will update again in a couple weeks!
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tuttle is so amazing! Her office is really busy, and she is moving fast so have your questions ready! She will stay with you and answer all your questions, and he staff is all so great at answering questions as well. I felt immediately comfortable with all of them!