58 Year Old Woman Wanting to Look Better Without Surgery - Woodbridge, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Nield came highly recommended, by friends and...

Dr. Nield came highly recommended, by friends and associates at work. She is known for being conservative and realistic. I have done Botox and filler in the past with Dr. Nield and have always been happy with her results. My neck and jowls were looking a bit droopy so Dr. Nield suggested that I try Ultherapy. She was very realistic with the outcome and the fact that it would be 3 months before I began to see results.
In fact, Dr. Nield underestimated the results. Wow, I look great. Some friends thought I may have had a facelift, but I didn't! My cheeks are less droopy and my jawline is much more defined. I will certainly do the treatment again in 2 years.
Dr. Nield does all treatments herself, so it made me feel very confident in the treatment itself.
Toronto Dermatologist

Dr. Nield is a very compassionate, honest doctor. She really does care about her patients.I think that being a woman, she can understand my needs better than a man!