Wonderful surgeon, LBL and Breast Lift, Huntsville, AL

Doctor Review

22 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Wonderful surgeon, LBL and Breast Lift - Huntsville, AL

Sept. 2016....Dr. Core is great. I did a consultation with him, after I lost 110 pounds to remove excess skin from abdomen area. After an hour, decided on Lower Body Lift. Prepared me well. He told me up front it was the hardest recovery of all the surgeries he performs, from 1 to 10....a 10. He was right. I'm 11 months post op. Very happy and glad I did it. I'm from Huntsville. He was about $4000 less than Hsv Drs, based on my consultations with them and I stayed in a hospital with my husband present, not a clinic like the other Dr's said I would have to do and my husband wouldn't be allowed! His nurse, Beth has the best personality in handling his patients in a caring non-jugdmental manner. I am now 3 weeks post op from Breast Lift, no implant, to help stop my back pain. So far so good! I highly recommend him. Word of caution: Have your questions written during follow up appts after surgery to ask him. While he is thorough, it's very fast paced and it may be over before you think of what you wanted to ask about. ;)