Wonderful results

26 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Wonderful results

My experience with Dr Bergeron exceeded all of my expectations! He explained in detail what to expect during the surgery. The fact that there is NO anesthesia was a huge plus. I also inquired about an additional surgery, but Dr. Bergeron did not feel that I would not be a candidate. His honesty made me more confident that Dr. Bergeron was the Dr. for me. I had smart lipo on my upper, lower abs, and hips. Two weeks later I had smart lipo on my inner and outer thighs. I was a bit nervous about the two procedures being so close together, but it was a very easy recovery for both. With any surgery, I was concerned about the pain level, but I was extremely comfortable during the surgery. I'd say very minimal to no pain. Dr. Bergeron was very caring and constantly checking to make sure that I was ok during the procedures. I also have to commend his staff. They were great, during the consult and the surgery. I can't wait to see the final results on my 3 month check up. On a side note. I'm 61, and did not expect to see such wonderful results. If you are considering lipo, I urge you to see Dr. Bergeron for a consult. I could not be more pleased with my experience!