Wonderful experience - Toronto, ON

7 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Wonderful experience - Toronto, ON

I went for a consultation today at Dr. Goldberg's office. First off, his office is very neat and clean. His staff were very friendly and welcoming, they greeted me as soon as I got there and helped me fill out info about myself. I sat in Dr. Goldberg's office for 10 minutes before he came in. At first I was extremely nervous. But once we started talking I found that he was the perfect mix of friendly and professional. We first talked about the different types of breast implants and so on. After that, he left the room and I got changed into a gown. He then came in and examined my breasts. From there, we discussed which type of implants that would best suit my body. While talking, Dr. Goldberg was very informative and made sure that i understood what he was saying. He took his time and didn't rush one bit. I think I was there for just over an hour. After talking, he and his nurse took me into another office where he took 3D image of my breasts, and then showed me what they potentially will look like. We went between a few sizes and profiles before we agreed on 350cc textured silicone, under the muscle, high profile with an incision in the breast fold( I am 20yrs 5'3 and 130 pounds). After seeing the 3D image I was sold! I feel like Dr. Goldberg really cares about his patients and wants to make sure they know every aspect of what they are doing and what they are putting inside of their body. He is not just professional, but easy to talk to as well. Right after I met him, I wasn't nervous anymore. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg and I will be booking my surgery date within the next few days!!