Wonderful experience--highly recommend Dr. Denton!

Rhinoplasty

boxcircle

Doctor Review

13 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Wonderful experience--highly recommend Dr. Denton!

I had an excellent rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Denton. He came highly recommended from a friend, and now I recommend him highly to others. He was patient and thorough during the initial consultation, and gave me a realistic picture of what the procedure and results would be like. I think he is someone who you can trust to make recommendations that would suit your face and look natural. He answered all of my questions, and was very accessible before and after the surgery. Very caring and gentle in the moments leading up to the procedure (did what he could to make sure I was calm and relaxed). He has a very confident demeanor, which is reassuring in a doctor who you are trusting with your appearance! I think plastic surgery is an area of medicine that attracts a lot of weird clients with unrealistic expectations, but as someone who had been wanting a relatively subtle adjustment to my nose for many years, I can say that my experience was 100% perfect with Dr. Denton. I am very happy that I went to him, and I think you will be too!