Wonderful experience, fantastic results!

Breast Reduction

nindari

Doctor Review

7 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Wonderful experience, fantastic results!

At age 65, I had been wanting a breast reduction for many years. My 38DDD/F breasts not only were hurting my back, neck and shoulders but sure did not fit my 5'4" frame Now that I had retired and felt I had the time to do it, I decided to make that leap and get it done. I had gotten a recommendation for Dr Ehret from another nurse that I had worked with and after searching on line for more information I decided to go for a consultation. Dr Ehret has a wonderful beside manner and made me feel comfortable from the moment he came in the room. He sent photos off to my insurance to see if they would cover the procedure (which they did) so that made my decision even easier! I was scheduled for the next week. My procedure and post-op period were uneventful (normal pain I would think- if not less than what i expected) and I was and AM so happy with my results. I noticed almost immediately that my neck/back pain was gone, but more than that I love my new cute perky boobs! I would do this again in a heartbeat! I would highly recommend Dr Ehret to anyone considering this procedure! Thank you Dr Ehret :)