Wonderful experience with Dr. Wu!, U.S.

Breast Reduction

leelee20, U.S.

Doctor Review

6 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Wonderful experience with Dr. Wu! - U.S.

Dr. Wu performed a breast reduction and lift on me about 4 months ago - I just turned 29, and had been very unhappy with the shape, size, and droop of my breasts since my teenage years. I finally decided to go through with it, and found Dr. Wu on this website. Her office scheduled a consultation with me almost immediately after I inquired about one. I was also incredibly nervous about the surgery, and sent email after email to Dr. Wu during the weeks leading up to the surgery. Even though she is an incredibly busy surgeon, she personally answered every email thoroughly and always within the same day. I am very pleased with the results of the surgery! After about 3 months, most of the healing had taken place and there was a still a "flap" of extra skin on one of my breasts - without hesitation, Dr. Wu scheduled a quick procedure with just local anesthetic to take care of it; she and her staff really care about their patients and go the extra mile to make sure you're happy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this surgeon to others.