*Wonderful Doctor, Highly Recommend!*

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

I can't fully express how thankful I am to Dr Rankin and his team for their wonderful care. Choosing a surgeon is such an important decision and after consulting with Dr. Rankin (and reading his extensive excellent reviews) I knew I was in the best hands. Dr. Rankin is kind, compassionate, takes his time with you and genuinely cares about his patients. The office team is great too and I was always promptly seen at my appointment time. I had explant surgery (removal of implants) along with a breast lift that exceeded my expectations. Finding a surgeon that was highly experienced with explants was my top priority so I extensively researched my options and am so thankful I ended up in Dr Rankin's care. My follow up care was excellent as well with Dr Rankin and his team checking on me regularly during my recovery. I will confidently be referring my friends and family to Aqua in the future.