Diva

I have given birth to 3 children. I had heard...

I have given birth to 3 children. I had heard about vaginal rejuvenation for a while. I was approaching my 50th birthday and was investigating procedures for vaginal laxness and urine leaking when i sneezed or laughed. I actually did not think it was that bad compared to my friends, but after I had 2 treatments, I can really tell the difference. I forgot what it was like to laugh and not pee.
The procedure did not hurt. They put topical numbing cream on for about 30 min. The procedure only takes a few minutes and is just mildly uncomfortable. I was in pain after, so ask for an ice pack. I just put it in my underwear and drove home. It only hurt for a few minutes. I had hardly any bleeding or discharge after.
Jacqueline

Jacqueline was very knowledgable and considerate of my comfort level. I never felt rushed. She applied a topical numbing cream 30 minutes beforehand. During the procedure, Jacqueline explained everything that was happening. She answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable and never embarrassed.