Worst Mistake of my Entire Life and I Am or Was 60 at the Time! Woburn, MA

I went to DR GEE after consulting him in person...

I went to DR GEE after consulting him in person the summer before and contacting him before coming for the operation (I live out of country) to make sure everything was in oder. When I arrived I found out they did not make the OP arrangements!!! SO he talked me into the endospicdic (sp?) cheek lift!! WORSE MISTAKE OF MY LIFE that I am still paying for every time I look in the mirror. He really RUINED my face from day one. I HAVE A big, fat face now with big fat cheeks and my jowls are worse then ever. It seems he pulled the fat pads DOWN not up - or that he loosened them but didn't follow through. I still have a numb upper lip and a lump in my head - but the worse is the self confidence he stole from me. NOW - even though I am completely terrified of possible worse results than his, I am looking for a doctor to correct his mistakes. I planned only on doing a fl once - and I am tight on money - and I and YOU cannot trust a doctor just because it says he is board certified - this is not a doctor - this is a careless "person" looking for money so him and his wife (who works there too) can retire in style. DO NOT GO TO HIM I don't care if you find 10 good reviews for this one - DO NOT GO TO HIM!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Bad to worse. Should have his license revoked. If I lived there I would go after him with a good lawyer for sure!!