Under Armpit Under Mussel 500 Cc Moderate Round Mentor. 23 Years Young 1 Child. Nipple Inversion Correction. Wisconsin, WI

Ive always from being a teen, wanted bigger...

Ive always from being a teen, wanted bigger breasts but more importantly my one completely inverted and other semi inverted nipple corrected. I started my research on the best doctors in Madison and I ended up finding Dr. Thomas Martel's because he is the only one that seems to have good results on sub muscular and no scar. I was not impressed by one of the receptionist she was quite rude. When she was talking price to me its like she was not taking me seriously because of my age. When i had discussed my inverted nipples she would tell me every excuse in the book on why I shouldn't have them corrected. When it comes to my nipples thats the main reason i wanted them worked on if its 2k for just my nipples why wouldn't i go and pay a bit more and have a nicer size. I was never able to breast feed on my left right side making me get Mastitis over and over extremely painful. So having my nipples corrected making me not be able to brest feed was never an issue. She pressed it. Your young you will change ur mind you will have more kids. It made me upset, if his work wasn't as good i wouldn't have come back simply because this is a intimate issue and i already made my discussion. Im not having more kids after my first child i has gotten an implant so i can't have kids dor the next 20 years. I was serious then and serious now. I went though with the surgery planning and went in on the 19th Nurvis more than excited i had been showing myself befor and after pictures daily because people were getting in my head telling me moderate profile implants look bad and for my body i should have high profile Dr Thomas bartell only does moderate The lady that tried to put my iv in missed my vin 3 times it hurt so bad. Im not sure if she was new to this the anesthesiologist had to come in and do it she did it on the first try no pain. This made me even more nurvis.

Felling myself

Even though i feel sick from the pain meds i need them the pain is mobing lower. I hope its due to them droping One week post op

11 days

Two weeks after im staring to bruse under my brest maybe due to droping feeling stronger and more able to use my arms

10 days

Going camping love having boobie now, weird having cleavage sweat

Very painful

Today im noticing my left breat is super hard and extremely painful under my breast.
What could be wrong?
My other side is completely soft and giggly

9 weeks post op

Feeling alot better somedays i feel a tad soar but they are looking better every day
Madison Plastic Surgeon