Small A Cup to D sientra smooth round implants! - Eau Claire, WI

Yesterday I met for a consult with a surgeon, he...

Yesterday I met for a consult with a surgeon, he says he prefers to go over the muscle with a silicone implant, the cost was a little shocking at 8,100 dollars. I feel this is a few thousand over what expected to pay. I am scheduled for another consultation the end of March two weeks before my surgery on April 8.

Dr Switch

On feb 10th I went and meet with a different dr, DR. Rucker in eau Claire wi, he has done thousands of breast implants compared to the other dr I had a consult with had only done hundreds, he also is going under the muscle instead of over witch I prefer, and then best part is the price, 6400 compared to 8200. This is because he has his own onsite surgical suite, I am leaning towards 425 sientra smooth round implants

2 more days! Monday @ 11:30 my surgery is scheduled!

425 cc rice sizers

Surgery complete

I ended up with 380 on the left 410 on the right!! I am a little sore and tired, so far so gd, I will post more tomorrow when I can focus more!! Thank you all for your stories and support it has helped me have a good idea of what to expect and not feel alone in this journey,

Is it normal my breast are hard as a rock 12 hrs after surgery?

High and tight

Well I haven't wrote much in a few days, basically my boobs are numb and feel like they are engorged with milk, no real terrible pain, but I can't wait till they soften up and feel like a part of me. The main thing that has been bothering me is the dreaded bloat, I have went from 122lbs to 130 lbs, I look five months pregnant and I am miserable, also I have no energy, I feel like my short term memory is shot, and my taste buds are way off, nothing tastes the same, wondering if this is from the anesthesia, anyone else have any of these problems? My surgery was Monday I stopped taking pain meds on weds morning so I am assuming it's not from that, I feel like in clothes I look no different from before but I am measuring at a 30 around my rib cage and 35 around my bust, I'm thinking this makes me a D cup?

Breast Implants

Feeling so much better about the way I look, For the eau Claire area his prices are the best I have found, He is also probably the most experienced plastic surgeon in the area. When looking on here I noticed a few negative reviews on him, I was slightly hesitant on selecting him, but remember people are highly likely to leave a negative review if something is done bad. A person is unlikely to leave a good review if something was done right, so out of the thousands of surgeries he has performed if a few people left a bad review i would say that is pretty good. I am glad I looked past those negative reviews and went with Dr.Rucker. I not only saved myself 1800 bucks but I went with the best who has the most experience and my breast look beautiful.

32 dd officially sized

Well I went to VS the other day and I got sized at a 32DD, I always thought a DD was huge but I guess since I am only a 32 band size they aren't as big as I thought they would be, I wish I would have went 50 ccs larger but overall I am much happier with how I look from before!!

3 weeks po pics

Helpful size chart

This chart helped me realize why my 32 DDs aren't as big as someone's 36 c's
Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rucker did a wonderful job. He is clearly a very busy Dr and doesn't have a ton of time for small talk, but my results are more than I could have hoped for with barely any pain and a quick recovery. I am very satisfied with my experience!