Love Dr. McClure! I had a great experience.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon

From start to finish my experience was amazing. After a large weight loss, I had a tummy tuck as well as a breast lift with small amount of reduction. Dr. McClure spent a significant amount of time with me at my consultation and fully explained what I needed, and what I didn't. I also appreciated how he made suggestions to me, but ultimately listened to what I wanted, as long as it was safe and the results would still be good. For instance, he suggested only a breast lift, but I really wanted some breast tissue removed as well, as I wanted to end up smaller than probably most patients do. He explained why he couldn't remove too much, but he did listen to my wishes. His bedside manner is comforting. I was nervous the day of surgery, which I assume is normal, but he was very calm which helped me to stay calm. Coming out of anesthesia, I remember opening my eyes and looking up at him and him saying, "Well hello there" or something along those lines...I fell right back to sleep for a while longer. This might sound like a silly, minor thing, but that was comforting and gave me the impression he really cared. I never felt rushed at any of my pre-op or post-op appointments, or the day of surgery. For aftercare, he and the nurses were always available, and I did take advantage of the opportunity to call with questions, email photos, and to go in. The nurses are fabulous as well! Recovery was generally as expected, and I am SO happy with my results! I am not sure what other cosmetic procedures I may want in the future, but I do highly recommend Dr. McClure!