23 Years 2 Kids Needed to Get Rid of my love handles - Winter Park, FL

I'm so disgusted with the out come of my surgury I...

I'm so disgusted with the out come of my surgury I specifically went to Dr Hartog to get rid of my love handles. He suggested I do a tummy tuck which was not what I inquired about so since he suggested it I decided to do it. After so much pain I was looking forward to having a flat stomach again and no love handles which I was promised. After heeling up my love handles are still there and so my stomach still pokes out. I have always been a petite girl so doing such an extensive and expensive surgery I didn't expect to look or feel the same but I do. After speaking with him he suggest I do more lipo on my love handles if I don't want to extend my scar to my back. I was so upset because this was never told to me before surgery and if I needed more lipo on my love handles he should have done it at surgery in the beginning. Now he wants to charge me 1500 to do lipo again this is ridiculous. I shouldnt have to pay for work that wasn't done properly such a waste of money if your looking to do a tummy tuck I suggest you look else where.

pictures of surgery

original marking at consultation with Dr hartog

update after speaking with Dr hartog

I just wanted to update you ladies on the current matter because its not fair that I only talk of the negatives but I did want to add that his assistant did contact me today to offer me a free lipo surgery and I am very grateful of this. Thank you to Dr Hartog for understanding my position and thank you to the people who input on this situation and I will keep you posted with pictures on the revision when it is all complete.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Definitely would suggest you go else where if your looking for a tummy tuck procedure.