Much Needed Tummy Tuck After 4 Kids.Winter Park, FL

I saw Dr. Joseph's work on a friend of mine and...

I saw Dr. Joseph's work on a friend of mine and was impressed so I went for a consultation and made up my mind right there. I never went to any other consultations. I was so comfortable with him. He is very professional, informative and put you at ease. I trusted him completely. His staff is amazing, caring and attentive, a great representation of Dr. Joseph! Love, love Nurse Anita! The Orlando Aesthetic Institute where I had my tummy tuck, the nurses there were simply the best! I was so impressed. Dr. Joseph did an amazing job. He is very artistic. I later found out he is also a General Surgeon which I think added to his skill level. My recovery went great and the results are amazing!! The scar looks great and shows the level of skill Dr. Joseph has; neat and precise. I am happy I chose Dr. Joseph.

Before and After photos

I have added before and after photos
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is warm, caring, trusting, knowledgeable and skilled. A combination of talent and warmth.