20 Years Old; Loving my Saline Implants! - Winter Park, FL

I checked this site religiously starting a month...

I checked this site religiously starting a month before my procedure and it really helped with all my worries/questions, so I figured I'd put in my review!
I've never had boobs (was a 32B/34A before), but when I lost 30 lbs a couple years ago they lost even more volume. I always said I'd never get fake boobs, but after seeing so many look so REAL I changed my mind. My confidence has already increased so much.
Recovery wasn't bad at all, I had no pain just tightness. The only problem I had was constipation (and it was horrible). I went back to the gym at a week post op and am amazed at how good they look this early.
Best decision I've made!

Implants details: 325ccR 305ccL mentor moderate plus saline
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Hartog because of his amazingly real looking results, and the fact that I was told at my consultation he deals with "natural looking" results and will even make you sign a waiver if he thinks you're going too big! I was anxious from my pre op to my surgery date, over thinking everything possible including size, profile, positioning and if I would like my results. All I can say is TRUST YOUR SURGEON! If you relayed what you want your outcome to be, then don't over think. A worry I had was that Dr. Hartog himself didn't spend a lot of time with me, and always seemed very busy (which I'm sure he is). But I realized it was actually a good thing, he's a great surgeon; gets right to the point, gives you a straight opinion, and doesn't waste any time. So if you're expecting a surgeon to treat you like their only patient, its really not that important; you're paying him to give you beautiful breasts (which he will do!) I absolutely love my results and I'm only 12 days post op. The rest of his staff is also very helpful and friendly!