Dr. Serrao was amazing. I have had this procedure...

Dr. Serrao was amazing. I have had this procedure done in the past and had a horrible experience. The Dr. that did my procedure previously was not professional, only had one follow up appointment and the result was awful. My previous surgery can only be described as "botched" leaving Dr. Serrao very little to work with. I came into Dr. Serrao's office a little skeptic and very fearful but the staff quickly made me feel very comfortable and confident. They showed me many pictures of past procedures Dr. Serrao had done and all of the results looked great which made me feel good. Once in the exam room Dr. Serrao was very thorough and told me exactly what he had planned to do and what the final result would look like (something I did not get in my last procedure). I left the office that day having a very good idea of what the end result would be and that felt amazing. Day of procedure I chose to stay over night with one of the nurses on staff. After the procedure we went to a nearby hotel and I was taken care of overnight. Came back in for a post-op the next morning and went home that afternoon. My follow up appointments were great and Dr. Serrao was very gentle and talked me through each appointment letting me know how well I was healing. I am now completely healed and love the result of my surgery. For years I had felt so uncomfortable with my botched surgery and never felt comfortable naked. I know feel great and have gained so much confidence in that area. I would 100% do it all over again and would recommend Dr. Serrao to anyone!
Orlando OB/GYN