Great Tummy Tuck Results with Dr Hartog - Winter Park, FL

My tummy tuck torso is a work of art, right down...

My tummy tuck torso is a work of art, right down to my perfectly symmetrical scar. I could not be happier. I admit, I was a bit concerned because Dr. Hartog's specialty is boobs, but he did lipo for me several years ago and I was very pleased with the results so I trusted him. I am so happy I did. My biggest asthethic concern was that I wanted my waist to appear curvy -- I don't like the "box" look some girls wind up with. I am 5'2" 145 lbs so it wasn't just about fat and skin removal for me; I wanted contouring. Dr Hartog pulled this off in spades. He is truly an artist. Recovery was diffucult, but I have no doubt that the numbing stuff he uses at the end of the procedure helped. I wasn't really in pain until day 3. I also love that his procedure is drainless. I stayed overnight in his facility and my nurses were amazing -- super attentive. I am about 8 months out and my results are wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Hartog and his wonderful staff.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon