I Gained 70 Pounds at the End of my Pregnancy when I Was 18 Years Old - Winter Park, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm expecting my abdomen to be back to normal. I...

I'm expecting my abdomen to be back to normal. I deserve it, my body deserves to feels normal. It's being long 7 years and I haven't being able to lose that pouch. I've worked out but easily gave up after noticing no change whatsoever. As a single mom I need my body to give me confidence. I want to feel beautiful again.

I had coolsculpting done on my lower/belly and my sides

So it's been 3 days since the procedure. The procedure wasn't that bad, the part that hurt the most in my opinion was the first couple of minutes after the machines sucks the fat and the after the machine releases the fat. The massage was uncomfortable but bearable. Day 1, I was feeling very numb but no real pain. Day 2, it started to feel a bit painful but with Tylenol it went away. Day 3 which is today which was the day I went back to work and school, my back started hurting as well as my tummy area. My sides are still numb but better then my abdomen which is still very much numb but that tickling sensation that hurts like very small needles. I didn't want to take any more Tylenol but I def need it. I'll update more as the days come. Here are some pics. P.s. I did a total of 6 treatment areas with a total of 4 hours.