best decision, best doctor! - Winter Park, FL

I knew I wanted to get augmentation after I had my...

I knew I wanted to get augmentation after I had my second baby. From that point on I started researching. I went to a few consultations and decided on Dr. Trevisani. From start to finish, everything went smoothly. They were very clear on what I needed to do, what they were going to do and the process. It was easy. My procedure was smooth, the recovery was normal (no fun) and the results are amazing. I was a bit nervous on how natural they would look because I really had no idea what I wanted as it is hard to tell by simply stuffing your bra with an implant. Dr. Trevisani assured me that he would only put in what he could fit and that he would give me the look I was going for (natural). To be honest to all you ladies, you should really just get your procedure done here with Dr. Trevisani. I'm telling you the truth when I say that I didn't have one hiccup and my breasts look great. (I am 3.5 months post-op.) GOOD LUCK! Message me with any questions.
5', 104 lbs, 325 cc, under