36, One Saggy One Needs a Lift, Nursed 2 Babies Ready to Recycle my Fat to my Boobs!! - Winter Park, FL

Keep ya posted!! Sorta nervous!! I have read about...

Keep ya posted!! Sorta nervous!! I have read about fat being absorbed and lumps so a bit hesitant and nervous. My friend had this surgery with this dr and she is thrilled with her results. I am curious to hear from others on their experiences. I have one breast that needs a lift!! Ha ha! That cracks me up! Is that normal? Who has one saggy boob? Random!

Day after surgery

Super dry mouth makes it like I feel like I am choking when I eat. Hydrocodone is making me itch like crazy!! Think I will switch to OTC pain meds. I am glad they warned me about the oozing from my lipo and I am glad I put a cover on my bed! Dr appt went well today. They said everything looks good. I am hurting but it's nothing too terrible.
It's weird but the side that didn't need a lift is more swollen than the lift side. As you can see I was pretty uneven before. I didn't need much volume. Just more shape and more evening out.

Day 3

Feeling good! Been of pain meds for 2 days. My compression garments feel ill fitting but other than that I am feeling great. Thrilled with results so far.

6 days post op

Feeling good. Today had complimentary lymphatic drainage massage and my one week follow up appointment. Super happy with my results so far and the staff at Dr Hartog. Next week I am starting the endermologie to help improve upon and heal quicker from the liposuction.
Still swollen, sore and have some
weird tinges of pain like the nerves are sorta regenerating?!

1 week

Feeling good. Operating pretty much normally but dang my throat is badly scratched from being put under.

In a hotel room with my kids so sleeping is brutal. Tried on the 2 piece bikini just to see how I look but ended up going to pool covered up! :)

2 weeks post op

I seem to either be losing some fat or just not swollen? Not sure. I have some asymmetry but since I had two different procedures can't really compare yet.
Love the lipo which I never would have got if I did implants but sorta wishing I did implants. It's a different look for sure. I wanted natural look though right?! I am prob just being silly.

4 weeks post op

Still sore from lipo! Crazy! Feeling good.

6 weeks

Can't say I am fully disappointed as I would have never done lipo had I not wanted the transfer and I absolutely LOVE it. However, it appears I have lost all the fat thy was transferred. The lift is healing beautifully and I am very happy with the staff at my dr. I will most likely do a small implant at some point.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

So far, so good!!! I am happy with the office and staff so far. They called twice after my procedure which I found very thoughtful. Everyone is friendly!