21 Y/o. 425 (LEFT) and 400 (RIGHT) Cc Silicone. Under the Muscle. No Kids. 5'5. 135 Lbs.

My original consultation with Dr. Fiala was...

My original consultation with Dr. Fiala was fabulous. They've helped schedule everything around my school schedule and answered every single question I've had. From reception, to nurse, to Doctor, to the woman in everyone was warm but professional and soft spoken.

I tried on different sizers, but really wanted the doctors opinion on what I wanted based off of what I told him rather than my original thoughts about numbers/ CCs.

I am currently a 34B. I am looking for a full/ push-up look, but not too rounds that they look like coconuts, large breasts but natural and proportionate. You know when you look at another woman and you have to question whether hers are real or not in a great way!

The sizers are 425 and 450 CCs. I qualify for silicone because of moderate scoliosis. I personally believe they look proportional. The shape will be more accurate after surgery. Now I want your opinion. No thin skin here, be honest please! Do you think they look proportional or too big? So many people I've talked to wish they had gone bigger the first time.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon