27 Year Old...3 Kids (All C-sections)... 90 Lbs Weight Loss...EARNED my Tummy Tuck! -Winter Park, FL

After having 3 children, all via C-section, and...

After having 3 children, all via C-section, and losing 90 lbs, my belly was a wreck! a lot of loose skin and the dreaded FLAP! all my good nutrition ad hard work put in at the gym got me to my goal weight but didn't make my tummy look the way I wanted it to...I knew I was going to require surgery to get the results I wanted.

When I found my surgeon, it was exactly like when I found my wedding dress... I just KNEW! Dr. Brian P. Joseph in Winter Park FL performed my extended tummy tuck with liposuction on March 18th, 2014. As I write this review, I am 2 days post op. He exceeded all of my expectations, Ive been on cloud 9 since I saw my new tummy for the first time this morning. I cant stop watching my video blog with my tummy reveal or looking at the pictures ive taken... THIS PERFECT TUMMY BELONGS TO ME! I still cant believe it....in the weeks to come the swelling will go down and my belly will only look better and better...if that's even possible! I would recommend this procedure to anyone, but ONLY if you put in the hard work first, get your body to the best it can possibly be and you will not be disappointed with your results!

post op day 4

drains removed today

Today was my first post op appointment. I had the stitches in my belly button removed and both of my drains as well. dr. Joseph counted to 3, i took a deep breath and let it out as he pulled the drain out... i didnt take a pain pill before the appointment like they suggest, but im a trooper! ;)... its really not that bad....slightly uncomfortable, but not painful at all... and its super quick! Dr. Joseph is fun to watch when hes looking over his work... i can see him mentally patting himself on the back... when he was looking over my belly and incision i could almost hear his thoughts: "damn im good!" Lol... still couldnt be happier with my new tummy or my very talented and wonderful surgeon! So so so happy!

5 weeks post op

Im doing really well... i felt normal again around two weeks post op... started using skin medica silicone gel twice a day on my scar to help improve its appearance. ... the close up pictures of my scar are my before pics and ill take after photos every couple weeks to see how much the scar treatment gel works....im loving my new tummy and getting lots of compliments! Thanks again dr. Joseph!

still in disbelief

I cant believe how far ive come ;)
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph and his staff earned every single one of these stars! Not only is he an extremely talented surgeon but he is genuinely pleasant to be around. He has a very warm and caring energy. He made me feel totally at ease with my procedure and made my mom feel totally confident that her daughter was in the right hands, which trust me, is amazing! I couldn't be happier with him as my surgeon or with the outcome of my tummy tuck! Im still in shock I found such a perfect surgeon! Im recommending him to everyone!