42 Yo Ready for a Much Needed TT After 80 Lb Weight Loss - Winston Salem, NC

After 4 years of hard work to lose weight I'm left...

After 4 years of hard work to lose weight I'm left with an apron of excess skin and stretch marks. No matter what I do after having my kids my stomach was stretched so much I'll never get a flat stomach. I've been looking on this website now for 2 years and have saved the money to have the procedure done. I'm sure I'll have questions so any help you can give is much appreciated. I'm worried about how the scar will look. I want a symmetrical incision and I want it low so my bikini will cover the scar. I've been to 3 PS and believe the one I chose will do a great job. He also requires you to stay one night after the surgery in the hospital. My husband is leery about me having done, and is glad I'm having to stay a night. So here are my before pics. Any pics of the incision scar people might have after one year would be great if you could post. Also, how long should I really plan to take off of work?
Dr. Pestana

I will after the procedure and my pre op meeting.