SculpSure -- Amazing Experience -- Amazing Results!!! - Winston Salem, NC

Wonderful Experience with Dr. White and her entire...

Wonderful Experience with Dr. White and her entire staff! I was looking to smooth out my skin and eliminate bulges left after a medial and vertical thigh lift, and this treatment delivered! Wanted to get a better look after weight loss. VERY pleased with the results, and Dr. White is one of the kindest, most personable and professional doctors I have EVER met! She has a beautiful, pristine and spotless office! Her staff is also kind, personable and professional!! I could not have asked for a better experience, and a wonderful, precise result! The after photo was taken 9 weeks after treatment, and I was ecstatic over my results!!! Dr. White is the BEST! She marked the treatment areas precisely, and the staff even took photos with the treatment areas marked! Very professional and precise. GREAT care was taken with my treatment, and I could not have asked for more!!! HAPPY!! HAPPY!! HAPPY!!

Dr. Anne L. White

Dr. White is the kindest, most professional doctor I have ever met! Very down to earth, completely honest and VERY compassionate!! Made me feel relaxed, and listened to!! Took the time to LISTEN to my concerns, and told me what could be done. Extremely personable, very respectful, as well as very warm and caring. I could not have asked for more from a physician!! She is TOP NOTCH!!!