Overpriced Laser Tattoo Removal - Winston Salem, NC

I have went to three places now to get tattoo...

I have went to three places now to get tattoo removal treatments. I've been going for 2 years now and my tattoo is still only halfway faded. I decided to to to Carolina Laser and Cosmetic Center in Winston Salem, NC to give the new "PicoSure" a try. I am giving one star because of PRICE ONLY!!!! I went in for laser tattoo removal, using the Picosure laser. The actual treatment, took all of 30 minutes, and she even missed a corner of my tattoo, which I have documented in picture form. I was there for 2 hours. The price 'scale' was based on an 'estimate' of what a Q-switched laser treatment would cost, how many 'estimated' treatments it would take with a Q-switched laser, and then that doubled, because Picosure lasers are twice as effective. I have been getting laser tattoo removal with a Q-switched laser for a year now, and her 'estimation' of the price of one treatment with a Q-switched laser was 3 TIMES THE PRICE OF THE ACTUAL PRICE I HAD BEEN PAYING. She then DOUBLED THAT PRICE, for a WHOPPING price tag of $1727.00 for one laser treatment, of 25 sq. inches of tattoo. I have a quote from the only other Picosure laser place in the Piedmont region of NC and they charge per sq. inch (As is normal of laser tattoo removal). I will be going to that place for my remaining laser treatments.

On the plus side, the staff were all VERY polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and informative of the huge price tag. If I were a millionaire, I would frequent there often for every service they offer. Unfortunately, I am not a millionaire. :-/
Winston Salem Family Physician

Dr. Anne White was talked about by another technician, and even she had magazines she was featured in available to read in the room. She came in, glanced at my tattoos, and wrote down very large numbers on her "Picosure Price Worksheet" The following numbers were: Tiny Cross tattoo - 90 dollars Paul Mitchell Tattoo - 200 dollars Anti-Husband Tattoo - 280 dollars Pirate Skull - 300 dollars. THEN, she doubled all these numbers, added the total up, for a WHOPPING price tag of $1750.00. On top of that, she tried to get me to buy some medicated cream they offer for 60 dollars for a 1 oz. tube of it. I said no, and she gave me a brochure that was vague and didn't even tell the ingredients in the cream. The two places I've gone before were priced as follows, for ALL THESE TATTOOS LUMPED IN ONE SMALL SUM: Alma Laser - 350 TOTAL Medlite C6 - 200 TOTAL She was knowledgeable, friendly, and EXPENSIVE. That is all I have to say about her. I called another Laser Center that offers PicoSure in Mooresville, NC, Dr. Raminder Saluja of the Saluja Cosmetic and Laser Center, and she told me she charges 130 for the first square inch and 40 for each additional inch- And if a patient allows us to use their photos (signs photo release form) then they knock off 10%. I would not recommend Dr. Anne White for laser tattoo removal unless you like to throw money down the drain. That is all.