Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal at Dr. Anne White's Office Carolina Laser in Winston-Salem, North Carolina - Winston Salem, NC

Finally a laser that really works for tattoo...

Finally a laser that really works for tattoo removal and a doctor who knows how to use it. I had 5 sessions with the older Versapluse laser at another Dermatology office in town and was really frustrated by my poor progress. I did some research and found out Carolina Laser had both the Pico Laser and the Revlite laser which you need for red. They did a great job making me comfortable during the procedure with numbing on my skin, injections of numbing, and a cooling maching they call "Mr. Big Chill". I didn't feel a thing, seriously. They used both lasers and I got great results. I should have gone to this place from the start.
Winston Salem Family Physician

Dr. White is a straight shooter, smart, and pretty. She explained things in terms I could understand and told me what to expect before she did it. I'm happy, she's great.